Post a reply ||
Re: Why does my brain hurt when trying to solve Rubiks Cube?
Submitted by JET <email@example.com> on 07/Mar/2007 in reply to Why does my brain hurt when trying to solve Rubiks Cube? posted by Subej on 07/Mar/2007
Check these factors:
1. Lighting. You can't solve the puzzle if you're squinting due to lack of sufficient illumination.
2. Too many Hienekens. Alcohol has been shown to LOWER one's IQ.
3. Faulty Rubic Cube - Stay away from Cheap Imitation Cubes - Don't waste your time with sub-standard equipment.
4. Too much beer last night. Hangovers have been shown to LOWER one's IQ.
5. Are you sure your brain doesn't hurt when you're NOT working on your cube? This really should be #1.
Replies to this post
Reply to this post
PHP message board 1.22 from
- Free PHP scripts